what climbing games or challenges do you know?
One climbing game that is popular among climbers is "Add-On." It's a fun and interactive game that can be played with a group of friends at an indoor or outdoor climbing wall. Here's how it works:
- The first climber starts by choosing and completing a short sequence of climbing moves on the wall.
- The next climber, following the first climber's sequence, adds a new move or holds to the existing sequence before completing it.
- Each subsequent climber must repeat the previous moves and add their own, creating a longer and more challenging sequence each time.
- The game continues with each climber adding on to the sequence until someone is unable to complete the entire sequence. That person is then out of the game.
- The last climber remaining, who successfully completes the entire sequence with the added moves, becomes the winner.
"Add-On" is a great way to challenge your climbing skills, memory, and creativity while having fun with others. It encourages problem-solving and helps improve your ability to remember and replicate climbing sequences.
You can also create variations of this game, such as using specific types of holds (e.g., only using slopers or only using crimps) or requiring specific climbing techniques (e.g., using only one hand or only using footholds).